Thursday 16 June 2011

Deck of the Week #1

So this is  deck I've come up with ages ago that I built to help abuse the Card of the week (Locomotion R-genex) And every week this is pretty much whats gunna occur, I'll post a card and a deck of the week Along with discussion about the decks from you guys, then I wanna have a vote for the deck and card of the month which I want you guys to Email me for thecynicalduelist@gmail.com


where this goes i don't know may be give aways and things if stuff gets huge but until then... HERES THE DECK!


3 genex controller
2 genex undine

2 fishborg blaster
2 treeborn frog
2 caius the shadow monarch
1 tragodia
1 Gorz the emmisary Of Darkness
1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Mobius the Frost Monarch
1 sangan
3 Ryko Lightsworn Hunter
1 Glow up bulb
1 Junk Synchron

[Spells]

3 Pot of Avarice
1 monster reborn
1 dark hole
3 enemy controller
1 giant trunade
1 allure of darkness
1 charge of the light brigade
1 moray of greed
1 nobleman of crossout
1 mind control

[traps]

1 Solemn Judgement
2 Bottomless traphole
1 torrential tribute
1 mirror force
1 Starlight Road

[Extra]

3 formula synchron
2 locomotion R-Genex 
1 Ally of justice catastor
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian (added over 1 gungnir)
2 stardust dragon
1 brionac, dragon of the ice barrier
1 Frozen fitzgerald 
1 black rose dragon
1 gungnir, dragon of the ice barrier (dropped one)
2 shooting star dragon
1 trishula Dragon of the ice barrier.


I hope you like the deck and I hope to see you guys play it online some time. 

Was a pleasure sharing my deck with you and I hope you follow my decks from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment